Buy Blue Meanies Mushroom
Blue Meanies Mushrooms (or BMM) are a type of mushroom that grows on dead wood. They have been known to grow in the wild since ancient times. In fact, they were first discovered in 18th century England.
They are often referred to as “wood mushrooms” because of their affinity for decaying wood. They are commonly found in forests around the world. These mushrooms are not only edible, but they are also medicinal. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Their Structural identification
The blue meanie shroom is a fungus that belongs to the order Agaricales. There are over 1,000 species of agarics in the world. Most of them are poisonous.
- However, some of these fungi are edible. The blue meanie mushroom is one of those edible ones.
- It is a white-colored mushroom that grows in clusters. Its cap is about 2 inches wide.
- The stem is thin and hollow. The gills are attached to the stem.
- The spore print is white. The blue meanie is a perennial mushroom.
- It can live for years if given proper conditions.
- The blue meanies are considered to be a good source of protein.
- Their nutritional value comes from the amount of protein and fiber they contain.
- A 100 gram serving of blue meanies contains about 5 grams of protein.
- They also contain vitamin C, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, selenium, and niacin.
- These mushrooms are also rich in polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are complex carbohydrate molecules that help strengthen our immune system.
- They also help fight off infections. The blue meanies are also rich in beta glucans.
- Beta glucans are a type of soluble fiber that helps lower cholesterol levels.
- They also help reduce blood sugar levels.
- The blue meanies are also high in antioxidants. Antioxidants are compounds that protect us from free radicals.
- Free radicals cause cancer and heart disease. Eating foods rich in antioxidants helps prevent these illnesses.
- The blue meanies are also rich in carotenoids. Carotenoids are pigments that give fruits and vegetables their color.
- They are also powerful antioxidants. They help protect our bodies from harmful UV rays.
- The are rich in phenolic compounds.
- Phenolic compounds are antioxidants that help fight inflammation. They also help prevent cancer.
- The blue meanies are also rich in alkaloids. Alkaloids are chemicals that are derived from natural products.
- They are present in many plants. They are also used in medicine. They are used to treat pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- They are rich in terpenes. Terpenes are volatile oils that give plants their smell.
- They are also used to make perfumes. They are also used as insecticides.
- The are rich in ergosterols. Ergosterols are steroid hormones that help regulate cholesterol levels. They also play a role in regulating the body’s hormonal balance.
- The are rich in triterpenes. Triterpenes are fats that are similar to steroids. They are also called saponins. Saponins are used to make soap. They are also used for cleaning purposes.
- They are also rich in flavonoids. Flavonoids are antioxidant compounds that help fight off viruses and bacteria. They also help prevent skin cancer.
- The blue meanies shrooms are also rich in lignans. Lignans are phytoestrogens. They are estrogen-like compounds that help prevent breast cancer. They also help maintain bone density.
- They are also rich in sterols. Sterols are fat-soluble compounds that help keep our organs functioning properly. They also help prevent cardiovascular problems.
Blue meanies mushroom potency
- These mushrooms have been known to produce some of the strongest medicinal effects of any type of mushroom.
- These mushrooms are generally considered to be a good choice for anyone who wants to experience the full spectrum of psychedelic effects.
- The Blue Meanies are a popular strain of mushroom due to their high levels of THC content.
- Their potency comes from the fact that they are grown indoors under controlled conditions.
- This means that the Blue Meanies are able to reach higher levels of THC than those grown outside.
- Blue Meanies are often referred to as being a “Sativa dominant” strain.
- This means that the effects of these mushrooms are similar to those of a Sativa-dominant strain of marijuana. This makes them a great choice for people looking to get high without feeling overwhelmed by the effects of a strong Indica strain.
- This particular strain of Blue Meanies is known for its ability to cause users to feel relaxed and happy. Many people report that after using these mushrooms, they feel uplifted and energized.
- This is a perfect way to start off a day if you want to feel refreshed and ready to take on whatever challenges may come your way.
- Blue Meanies can be smoked alone or mixed with other strains of marijuana. When smoking these mushrooms, many people find that they prefer to smoke them in a pipe rather than a joint.
- This is because pipes tend to create a smoother and cleaner hit. Blue Meanies mushrooms are not recommended for children or pregnant women.
- If you are unsure about whether or not you should try these mushrooms, please consult with a doctor before doing so.
blue meanies mushrooms effects
These mushrooms have been around since the early 1900’s, and they were originally called “cauliflower mushrooms”. These mushrooms are not actually edible, but they do have some medicinal uses.
- They are known to help relieve pain and inflammation, and
- they are said to increase circulation and improve blood flow.
- They are also believed to stimulate the immune system and boost energy levels.
- These mushrooms are commonly sold at natural food stores and online. You can buy them fresh or dried.
- If you want to use these mushrooms medicinally, you should start with small doses and work your way up.
when to harvest blue meanies
Blue Meanies are harvested when they have reached their peak size and color. When harvesting these mushrooms, make sure you do not damage them.
You should cut off the stem at the base of the cap and then gently pull the cap away from the stem. If you are using a knife, use a sharp blade and make shallow cuts around the edge of the cap. Do not cut straight across the top of the cap.
Blue meanies mushroom vs golden teachers
Blue Meanies Mushroom
The blue meanies shroom is a type of edible mushroom that grows in abundance in the wild. It is a member of the Agaricus genus, which includes many species of edible mushrooms.
Blue meanies mushrooms have a mild flavor and are considered safe to eat. They are often eaten raw in salads or added to soups.
Golden Teachers Mushrooms
The golden teachers mushroom is a type of fungus that grows in abundance in nature. It is a member the Amanita genus, which includes many types of poisonous mushrooms.
Golden teachers mushrooms are not generally eaten due to their toxicity. However, they can be dried and ground into flour for use in baking.
blue meanies mushroom identification/identify your shrooms
The blue meanies mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) is a popular edible mushroom that grows throughout North America.
Its scientific name comes from the Latin word “bis” meaning twice and “porus” meaning hole. The blue meanies shroom is commonly known as the button mushroom, portobello mushroom, or simply the mushroom.
It is a member of the Agaricales order of fungi, which includes mushrooms, puffballs, gilled mushrooms, and coral fungi.
The blue meanies have a cap that is convex at first glance, then flattens out and becomes slightly depressed in the center.
The cap is white to grayish-brown in color and ranges in size from 2 inches to 4 inches across. The stem is thick and hollow and ranges in length from 1 inch to 6 inches long.
The stem is white to pale yellow in color and may have a slight bluish tint. The flesh is whitish to cream colored and tastes milder than other mushrooms.
The blue meanies are distinguished from other mushrooms by their shape and color.
The blue meanies are widely distributed throughout North America. They prefer moist habitats where they can grow in groups or clusters.
Blue meanies are often found near rotting logs, stumps, and tree roots. They are not picky about what type of habitat they live in and can even grow in urban environments.
The blue meanies taste mild and are considered safe to eat. They are high in protein and low in fat. They are sometimes referred to as the “poor man’s steak” due to their meaty texture.
They are delicious sauteed in butter or olive oil. Their flavor is similar to chicken breast.
The blue meanies can be eaten raw or cooked. They are best prepared by slicing them thinly and pan frying them until golden brown. They can also be baked or broiled. They do not need any special preparation before eating.
One cup of sliced blue meanies contains approximately 100 calories and 5 grams of protein. They are rich in vitamin B12, which helps maintain good nerve function. They also provide vitamin C, iron, and folic acid.
Avery (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
John (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Dominic (verified owner) –
Leo (verified owner) –
Matthew (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
John (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
Aadarsh (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Charles (verified owner) –